mardi 11 décembre 2012

megan fox: most beautiful people have no personality


MEGAN Fox reckons good-looking celebrities use their beauty as a “mask”.

The Transformers star, 23, says just because Hollywood stars look nice on the outside, it doesn’t mean they’re nice on the inside.

“I’ve met endless so-called beautiful people who don’t seem to have personalities or a direction in life,” she said.

“They’ve never been forced to develop their characters because they’re viewed as being so attractive. So I think beauty can be a mask.”

Fox recently insisted she isn’t chasing fame.

“I try not to focus on fame,” she said. “I am not that aware of it all except at certain times like when I was on the press tour for Transformers and there were large crowds of people wherever we went.

“When I was at the Teen Choice Awards recently it was great. I got very nervous when they got to my category because I thought they would all be screaming for Beyonce but not for me. I thought it would get quiet when they announced my name, I was actually scared.

“But instead there was a huge eruption of screaming and cheering and that made me so happy. I am thrilled to have so many teenage fans. I think teenagers are the best fans to have and if girls like me, then I am extremely happy because I do not want to push the female audience away.

“It is a fine line that you walk when you are sold a certain way in the media.  I don’t think I have alienated girls, though, because it is usually teenage girls who approach me.”

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...