mercredi 12 décembre 2012

J-Lo: Most Beautiful


Beating out other genetically blessed celebrities - including Zac Efron and Reese Witherspoon - Jennifer Lopezhas been named the most beautiful star of 2011 by People magazine. The publication’s annual list of Hollywood’s most attractive stars puts the multi-talented American Idol judge at the top, followed by High School Musical actor Zac in second and recently wed Reese in third. Also joining them in the top 10 are Jessica Simpson, Katie Holmes and Jennifer Hudson.
But despite her new enviable title, J-Lo insists she’s a down-to-earth, no-makeup mum, telling People magazine, “Just being able to touch my face and rub my eyes and put my fingers in my hair and not having to worry about messing it up -it's so much better.”
However, the same can’t be said for her three-year-old daughter Emme who loves makeup. “She is very girly-girl, just like me since I was very little. She loves for me to paint her nails,” says Jen. “She lays out her clothes on the floor like I do with my stylist and she's like, 'This matches very good!'” Ahh, cute.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...